HUNTSVILLE AC MAINTENANCE
Helping You Keep Your AC in Top Condition All Year Long
- Cooling Issues – If your air conditioner’s airflow is weak, or if it is blowing out room temperature or warm air, it may be due for maintenance. Poor airflow could be because of a duct leak or clogged filter. If your AC isn’t blowing cold air, it could be because of an electrical issue. It could also be because your AC unit is low on refrigerant, has dirty filters, or its coils need to be cleaned.
- Higher Utility Bills – The less efficient your AC unit is, the more likely it needs maintenance. In addition, when AC systems run less efficiently, it can result in them needing more energy to run, which can lead to higher electricity bills.
- Strange Noises – If you’ve had your AC system a while, you will be used to how it sounds when it’s running correctly. If you notice new noises coming from your AC unit (banging, hissing, whistling, et cetera), it could be a sign for concern. There may be a problem with your AC system, such as your AC’s motor is dying, an obstruction in your ducts, or your AC’s blades are damaged. Many of these issues can be found and dealt with during an AC maintenance check. It’s better to catch AC problems early. It can help stop them from getting worse and costing you more to get repaired.
- High Humidity – If you’ve noticed a spike in your indoor humidity levels, it could mean your AC needs a tune up. Your refrigerant could be low, or your evaporator coil may be malfunctioning, which would keep it from getting cold enough to remove humidity from the air effectively.
- Water and Refrigerant Leaks – AC maintenance checks are a good way to spot leaks. AC units can develop water leaks if the AC drain becomes clogged. In some cases, often due to wear and tear, AC systems can develop refrigerant leaks as well. Any AC system leak should be taken seriously. If left to linger, a refrigerant or water leak can destroy your AC unit from the inside and force you to pay for an expensive repair or replace your AC unit entirely.
- Bad Odor – This could be due to a clog in your AC drain, wet filters, or mold growth somewhere in your AC system. These are issues that an AC tune up could help you discover and repair or avoid altogether.
Free Estimate for AC Maintenance in Huntsville and Surrounding Areas
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Exceptional customer service!
BIG shout out to this awesome company! Exceptional customer service! Second to none!
- KERRI L.
This company is amazing!
This company is amazing! They answer the phone 24/7, always keep their commitments, show up on time and have super-knowledgeable people. If they sold stock, I'd buy as much as poss ...
- MELANIE W.
Customer for life!
I can't say enough good things about Air Care Systems. They have taken care of my business HVAC repairs for several years now. From a small office unit to my 10 Ton units, they do ...
- STEPHANIE D.
This is a incredible group of people who really care about people. We are so blessed to know them. They truly are the best company that I have ever dealt with. Thank you for being ...
- PAM G.
Air Care is dependable, reliable, and honest. They provide the services in a timely manner both for our business and residential needs.