DUCTLESS MINI-SPLIT SYSTEMS IN HUNTSVILLE, AL
High-Quality Installation, Repair, & Maintenance Services
How Does A Ductless Mini-Split System Work?
Can a Ductless Mini-Split System Actually Cool an Entire House?
Is a Ductless Mini-Split Cheaper Than Central Air?
- Increase your property value. Regardless of whether you plan to sell your property soon, installing a ductless mini-split system or updating your HVAC system can increase your property’s value.
- Are safer than other systems. Since the outdoor and indoor units are connected via a small hole, intruders do not have access to your property as they might if you have a window unit.
- Allow for easy expansions or repairs. To install these systems, a small hole has to be cut, which is very noninvasive (in comparison to having to dig through the walls and ceilings for other units).
- Allow you to control multiple rooms. If you opt to install multiple indoor units, you can control the temperature in each room separately. Each room or unit could be set to a different temperature if you so choose.
- Are easy to use. Many systems can be controlled using a remote or smart system like Google Home or Alexa.
- Operate quietly. Mini-splits are known for being quieter than other HVAC units.
- Improve your property’s indoor air quality. While dust and pollutants can accumulate and sit in the ducts in other systems, a ductless mini-split system eliminates these contaminants, which can improve the air quality in your home. Indoor air quality impacts your sleep, breathing, and overall comfort.
How Often Should a Mini-Split System Be Serviced?
- The system is malfunctioning. If you have checked the batteries in your remote and the system still won’t function, you should schedule a maintenance appointment to check for electrical or valve issues.
- The system is short cycling. If your system cuts off before finishing its heating or cooling cycle, you risk decreasing how long your system will last, and you may notice you have a higher energy bill. You will need to schedule maintenance or repair to fix this issue.
- The system makes loud or weird noises. If you hear gurgling or grinding noises coming from the mini-split system, it likely needs maintenance.
- The system smells bad. Your system may be suffering from a refrigerant leakage, drainage issue, or electrical problem if you realize that the system is emitting a musty, mildewy, or fishy smell.
- The system’s output is reduced. Your mini-split system’s filters, electrical circuit, or coils may be malfunctioning or faulty, which is why the system may not filter in the hot or cold air as much as it did previously.
- Your property’s air quality has decreased. Mini-split systems can improve your property’s indoor air quality (IAQ); however, if they require maintenance, you may notice that the air quality has decreased.
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Exceptional customer service!
BIG shout out to this awesome company! Exceptional customer service! Second to none!
- KERRI L.
This company is amazing!
This company is amazing! They answer the phone 24/7, always keep their commitments, show up on time and have super-knowledgeable people. If they sold stock, I'd buy as much as poss ...
- MELANIE W.
Customer for life!
I can't say enough good things about Air Care Systems. They have taken care of my business HVAC repairs for several years now. From a small office unit to my 10 Ton units, they do ...
- STEPHANIE D.
This is a incredible group of people who really care about people. We are so blessed to know them. They truly are the best company that I have ever dealt with. Thank you for being ...
- PAM G.
Air Care is dependable, reliable, and honest. They provide the services in a timely manner both for our business and residential needs.
- MARY G.
Start Saving Today
We take care of our customers and are happy to offer seasonal and online promotions.
Be Proactive with Your Comfort
Join our hassle-free maintenance club to stay comfortable year round.