HUNTSVILLE HEATING REPAIR
Same Day Furnace & Heat Pump Repair
Electric Bill Is Unusually High –
One clear sign that something is wrong with your heat pump is when you notice that your electric bill has suddenly and dramatically increased. When you see this, it may be due to your heat pump having to work twice as hard because of a repair that needs to be made in order to allow it to work at 100% efficiency.
Your Furnace Makes Strange Noises –
Whether you have an electric heating system or a gas heating system, if your furnace is making loud banging or clanging noises, you should probably contact an expert heating repair technician to come and assess the noise.
Bad Air Quality –
Have you noticed that inside of your home there is a layer dust or a haze in the air? This could be a sign that something is in need of attention on your heat pump. A furnace or heating system that isn’t working properly has the possibility to not properly circulate the air in your home.
Pilot Light Is Yellow –
If you see that the pilot light on your furnace is yellow, red or orange, it could be that your furnace is in need of repair or maintenance. Your pilot light should always be blue, this shows that your furnace is working properly.
- Cold air blowing – If your furnace is blowing cold air, it could be a sign of a problem with the pilot light or ignition control system.
- Lack of airflow – Poor airflow could be the result of a clogged filter, duct leaks or a repair issue with a heat pump.
- Uncomfortable temperatures – If your heat pump or furnace is on, but the house still isn’t getting warm enough, it could be a problem with the heating system or the thermostat.
Quality Furnace Repair
- Electric Bill Is Unusually High – One clear sign that something is wrong with your heat pump is when you notice that your electric bill has suddenly and dramatically increased. When you see this, it may be due to your furnace having to work twice as hard because of a repair that needs to be made in order to allow it to work at 100% efficiency.
- Short-Cycling – When your furnace is constantly turning on and off every few minutes, this is an indicator that your furnace is in need of repair. Your energy bill will increase as well due to the fact that your furnace is using more energy than it should to turn on constantly.
- Gas Leak – This should be a clear sign that your furnace is in need of repair. If you smell gas, contact us immediately to come and address this problem. In addition to this, make sure to turn off your furnace to avoid any potential fire hazards.
Get Your Heater Fixed Today
When the temperatures drop suddenly, you need a reliable heater to keep your family warm and comfortable. An unexpected heating problem is stressful and causes discomfort for your loved ones. Don’t suffer in the cold. The professional technicians at Air Care Systems are here when you need us for heating repair in Huntsville. We have same-day appointments available, and our technicians are ready to respond to your call for 24-hour emergency heater repair.
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Exceptional customer service!
BIG shout out to this awesome company! Exceptional customer service! Second to none!
- KERRI L.
This company is amazing!
This company is amazing! They answer the phone 24/7, always keep their commitments, show up on time and have super-knowledgeable people. If they sold stock, I'd buy as much as poss ...
- MELANIE W.
Customer for life!
I can't say enough good things about Air Care Systems. They have taken care of my business HVAC repairs for several years now. From a small office unit to my 10 Ton units, they do ...
- STEPHANIE D.
This is a incredible group of people who really care about people. We are so blessed to know them. They truly are the best company that I have ever dealt with. Thank you for being ...
- PAM G.
Air Care is dependable, reliable, and honest. They provide the services in a timely manner both for our business and residential needs.